Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Week Special {Costumes from Cute to Ridiculous and Anything in between}

Here are a variety of costumes.  Cute.  Creative.  Ingenious.  Gorgeous. Ridiculous.  Why didn't I think of that?   What were you thinking?   I was not thinking.
flickr

BLT family

Fireman and dalmations

3 Peas in a Pod
Pirate
Chicken

Butterfly
Little Lambs



My Little Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin



Sushi
Paper Doll
Blonde Mullet
Etch A Sketch
Mr. Baby Man
 
Toy Soldier
Halo


Mario Brothers
Dr. Suess








Rainbow Brite

{This Rainbow Brite costume duo is my favorite.  I just want to squeeze that little baby until her pouf deflates.} 
Jessica Goldfarb
Sweethoots
Geekologie
Gorilla
tennis22ace
 
thebeautydepartment
Chick Magnet and Deviled Egg
Pac man
Trucker Mustache
Costume Express
Pinterest









Mermaid

Okay, some of my readers really wanted to see my loofah costume from two years ago.
 I have searched and searched my old desktop computer for the one and only picture I have, but alas, I can't find it.  If I do, I promise to share it with you, even if it is Christmas.
Here is where my inspiration came from, so you get the idea.
What are you going to be for Halloween this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...